KOI Restaurant Bangkok, Koi Restaurants are well known globally amongst Leading Business Men, Hollywood Movie Stars and Hi-end
Celebrities for their Contemporary Japanese Cuisine with Califonian twist, impeccable facilities, service and unique ambience.
The concept originated in Los Angeles, California where KOI has become extremely popular with A-list crowd and such guests as Paris
Hilton, George Clooney, Liv Tyler, Leonardo DiCaprio are common visitors with many paparazzi waiting at the doors. After creating a huge buzz
in Los Angeles (Koi was opened in 2002), the owners Haque Sikder family decided to expand the restaurant to New York, Bangkok and Las
KOI fuses Japanese values and principles with new world trends and tastes, creating an international dining experience.
KOI Bangkok, Thailand’s melting pot of cultures and people from around the world, proved to be the perfect setting for KOI, the first to
be opened in Asia in 2005.
KOI Signature Dishes
• Tuna Tartar on Crispy Wontons
• Yellowtail Fusion Soy Yuzu & Truffle Oil
• Spicy Crunchy Yellowtail Tartar on Crispy Wontons
• Salmon Carpaccio Black Truffle & Ponzu
• Creamy Rock Shrimp Tempura
• Wagyu Beef Carpaccio with Truffle Citrus Soy Sauce
• Crispy Rice Topped with Spicy Tuna
• Yellowtail Carpaccio Oven Roasted Garlic, Peppers, Ponzu & Tobiko
• Spicy Seared Albacore with Crispy Red Onions
About Koi Restaurant
KOI fuses japanese values and principles with new world trends and tastes,creating an international dining experience.
• Winner of American Express Awards 2005 * My favourite restaurant *
• Thailand Best Restaurant Guide 2006
• Best New Restaurant Awards 2006 by BK Magazine
• Top 5 Best Bangkok Restaurants by Bangkok Post
• Best Top 3 Restaurants by Bangkok Dining & Entertainment
• Most Stylish Restaurant 2007 by BK Magazine
• Winner of Thailand Tatler Awards 2008-2009