Welcome to Viengtai Hotel
Discover the historic quarter of bustling Bangkok while staying at the Viengtai Hotel located in the capital’s cultural old town.
The welcoming hotel offers great value, spacious accommodation designed with comfort and convenience in mind with splendid facilities that cater
to both leisure and business travellers.
With the city’s most famous attractions on the doorstep, Viengtai Hotel offers visitors a convenient resting place while exploring the majestic Grand Palace,
Emerald Buddha and Reclining Buddha Temples, National Museum and many more charming historical buildings. Mingle with locals and barter for bargains
at the lively Banglumpoo markets that sell everything from food to fashion, enjoy the creative artist’s quarter on Pra Arjit Road and the lively Khaosan Road
all just minutes away.
A great way to travel from the hotel to the trendy shopping districts in town is to take a leisurely ferry trip along the nearby Chao Phraya River which is not
only scenic but avoids the heavy traffic. However guests only need to step from our hotel onto Rambuttri Street to discover the latest hangout hotspots
with stylish pubs, bars and restaurants open late into the night.
The Viengtai Hotel provides 200 rooms and suites where guests can settle back and feel at home in mellow, comfortable surroundings.
The affordable accommodation providing a distinct look and ambiance offering a total of five room types that are suitable for singles, couples and families.
Our standard range of accommodation offering simple and convenient in-room amenities in cosy surrounding. There are rooms facing Rambuttri Street and
in a slightly quieter location next to the car park or somes are located at pool side which can be reserved subject to availability.
Our deluxe rooms are exquisitely decorated using colourful shades adding character to the bright and spacious interiors. Available with double or twin beds,
the deluxe rooms are 28sqm featuring a full range of amenities.
Facilities & Services
Step from the busy streets of Bangkok to the tranquillity of the hotel lobby and unwind with a range of leisure facilities. The charming tropical flower garden
and outdoor swimming pool will lift the spirits, and the buffet restaurant, quaint coffee shop and bar will satisfy with delicious food and drinks. Corporate guests
are well catered for with a large conference room, business centre and Wi-Fi Internet service.
Terms & Conditions:
- All room rates as quoted are in Thai Baht, inclusive of 7% vat and 10% service charge.
- Capacity for twin and double room type: maximum 3 adults per rooms or 2 adults and 2 children (identification of child's age must be shown at front desk
and children must be under 10 years old. 10 or over is considered an adult.)
- If extra bed required, we charge at 800.- baht (breakfast included) and 700.- baht (breakfast excluded)
- Check in time: after 2.00 pm. (upon room available)
- Check out time: before 12:00 (noon).
- Any extension before 6:00 pm. will be levied at 50% of regular rate.
- Extension after 6.00 pm. will be charged full day rate
- Maximum 1 extra bed per room per person
- Double/Twin bed are subject on availability, we could not guarantee this request.
- Triple rooms are furnished with three beds.