A new contemporary boutique hotel in Sukhumvit, Bangkok Thailand. Expect modern contemporary design, intimate ambiance, and
modern functionality at our new city hotel.
At THE DAWIN, our friendly and attentive staff is dedicated to serving both business and leisure travelers. As a new urban hotel, we are
situated in a great location within walking distance to the sky train on Soi 4 off Sukhumvit Road, the heart of Bangkok's prestigious businesses,
shopping and Embassies.
Highlights of The DAWIN include free WI-FI internet access throughout the hotel, Roof-top salt water- treated swimming pool with outdoor
sundeck, and our popular outdoor sidewalk patio and Dining spot--- the perfect place for people watching.
Modern Contemporary Styles of Comfort
At The DAWIN BANGKOK, we combine luxurious comfort, modern facilities, and innovative technology for our discerning guests. For
business guests and leisure travelers, The DAWIN has everything you need in 4”c”s: cleanliness, comfort, contemporary, close to nightlife and
THE DAWIN BANGKOK’s facilities and services provided include:
- 24-hour reception
- Non-smoking rooms on request
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- WI-FI internet access everywhere in the hotel
- Internet workstations (chargeable)
- Room service
- Roof top salted water treatment swimming pool with an outdoor sundeck
- CCTV surveillance system and smoke detectors
- Luggage storage
- Airport transfers (chargeable)
- Currency exchange
Dining at THE DAWIN Bangkok:
- Restaurant serving Thai and Western cuisine opening from 06:00 - 24:00.
- Naturally lighted lobby lounge with large and really comfortable leather seats where you can chill out and watch passersby while you
order from our expansive drinks menu. Or start your morning Gourmet Arabica or Espresso coffee grown from Northern Thailand.
HE DAWIN BANGKOK is strategically located on Sukhumvit road, Nana Soi 4 within a walking distance to the Nana BTS Skytrain stations
and Sukhumvit road. Major shopping centers, such as, Central Chidlom, the Emporium, Siam Paragon and Maboonkrong are a stop or two
away by skytrain, and also within easy reach corporate offices, embassies and the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.